ShutterPro® contains numerous reports within the six categories outlined in red above. Each user is given the types of reports that best suit his requirements. Variations of standard reports can be created or entirely new ones produced to duplicate or improve upon what you are currently using.
Examples of standard Manufacturing reports include:
- Panel Manufacturing: All raw and final cut dimensions are calculated and displayed. Output may be in 16ths, 32nds or decimal form. Bar codes for Tier Stops are available. The basic report (page 16) may be summarized without drawings and/or broken into separate reports according to tasks (i.e.: louver cut, stile cut, rail cut, etc.)
- Special Shapes: Special Shape Manufacturing gives your special shapes department all the calculations needed. Reduces your dependency on employee expertise.
- Frame Cutting: Frame Cutting gives the final cut lengths or the rough cuts for each frame in an order. Lengths are sorted by length, from longest to shortest. Painted finish is assumed, with “Stain” or “Sandblast” noted where applicable. After being cut, these pieces will be sorted by the finishing and installation reports according to the openings to which they belong.
- Finishing: Frame pieces are pictorially matched with openings to eliminate error on multi-colored jobs. Total square feet and number of hinges required are listed.
- Installation: Pictorial layout matches raw cut with openings. Final “point to point” miter cut lengths are given. Multiple openings are shown as a complete unit.
- Bill of Materials: Listing of all materials required, with waste factors.