Order Entry places new Jobs (or Quotes) into this first folder. Costing and Pricing may be done immediately. Quotes or Contracts displaying scale drawings of the shutter design may be printed.
Customer Entry Screen
All customer information is stored here. If you are strictly wholesale and don’t install, only the last name and possible P.O. number are needed. Once a Dealer is chosen, all the pricing is taken from the Dealer’s file. Leaving the Dealer blank makes the job Retail.
- Retail Orders: Tracks information regarding lead source, sales notes.
- Wholesale Orders: automatically priced based on modifiable dealer pricing.
- Pricing by square feet, panel size, or grid.
- Applicable for “point of sale” creation of bids and contracts using tablet or laptop.
- Entry of customers’ E-Mail address is used to address .PDFs of Quotes / Contracts.
- Tracks job “Status” as well as “Referral Source”
- Offers Third Party “Ship to” address if different from Dealer’s or Purchaser’s.
eProfessional (ePro) Internet Based Order Entry
ePro Standard Is a duplicate copy of your software running on a Window based machine. It uses the same order entry screens as the standard software. As a local installation it does not need a constant internet connection. Completed orders are sent over the internet to the factory. It offers the user complete design control over their orders and other features of the full manufacturing version.
ePro Web Is a fully web-based solution with a simpler single entry screen designed for your dealers who don’t care to design their own panels. It may be accessed from your website, allowing dealers to log on and place their orders. The advantage over ePro Type 1 is it’s ease of use. Needing only a web browser, it can be operated from a tablet right at the client’s window.
Use the power of the Internet to:
- Receive new orders into your ShutterPro “In Box” 24-7.
- “Outsource” order entry to your dealers, reducing in-house labor. Your dealers will not need to call your for quotes. They create their own and send you the ones they sell.
- Transfer full responsibility for accuracy to your dealers or sales Reps.
- Give your Dealers and Reps the most powerful shutter sales tool in the industry, complete with perfect scale drawings on their retail contracts. This increases dealer loyalty and sales volume.
- Eliminate all dealer communication issues. What they enter and design is exactly what they’ll get. Nothing is Lost In Translation.
- Reduced your delivery time with incoming orders immediately ready to process.
ePro Web allows your dealers or retail sales reps to enter their shutter specifications right at the customer’s window using an iPad or other tablet. All the details required to build each opening are entered. A scale drawing representing each opening appears depending on which line item is highlighted in the summary box. This creates a powerful sales tool as the customer can see how different design choices will look. This instant feedback also reduces messuring or data entry errors of the sales rep or installer.
The pricing tool displays both the dealer’s cost and the retail price that will appear on the printed contract. Contracts are printed to a .PDF file and sent to a printer or emailed to the customer. Once the job is sold it is sent to the factory electronically, ready to go.